Groth drip traps are easily attached to a Groth Sediment Trap for extra efficiency or for collection and safe removal of liquids from low points in gas control lines. The Groth Model 8450 is an automatic drip trap design with a unique float operated valve. Also available: Groth Model 8480 (automatic), for high pressure (up to 60 PSIG) operation.
• Powerful, reliable shut-off action
• Unique float operated valve with self-aligning spherical seat
• Extra large discharge port reduces clogging
• Removable bowl design for easy maintenance
• Non-sticking fluoropolymer bearing
• ATEX Certified
• Size: Standard with 1” NPT connection
• Material: Aluminum body with Stainless Steel internal working parts
• Maximum working pressure of 5 psig
Wondering about specifications, availability, customization, or how a product will work with your system? Let us know. Have a comment or suggestion? We want to hear it. We’ll respond within one business day.