The Groth Model 7622B is designed to prevent flashback in small lines carrying flammable gases. They are often used in small pilot lines and are intended for use where the gas flow can be shut off. The units are union type fittings with FNPT connections.
• Size: 0.5” (DN15) through 2” (DN50)
• Housing Material: Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
• Flame element: Stainless Steel
• Pre-Ingition System Pressure: Up to 23.2 psia (1.60 bara)
• Certification: Certified to ATEX Directive in compliance with EN ISO 16852:2010
• Operational Temperature Range -4 to 140 ºF (-20 to 60 ºC)
• IEC gas group IIB3 (MESG >= 0.65 mm)
Wondering about specifications, availability, customization, or how a product will work with your system? Let us know. Have a comment or suggestion? We want to hear it. We’ll respond within one business day.