The Groth Model 210 test stand contains all valves and gauges necessary to accurately verify settings for both pressure and vacuum conditions. Seat leakage is monitored using flow meters ranging from 0.1 - 100 SCFH.
• Assembly required upon receipt
• Calibration recommended upon receipt
• Groth recommends that a Groth Service Engineer be present during unpack, setup and calibration. Pricing for this service quoted on a time and material basis.
The Model 210 is designed to assist in meeting the requirements of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Size: Valve Size Range: 2” (50mm) - 24” (600mm)
Material: Stainless Steel tubing
Pressure: Test Pressure = 15 PSI
Vacuum: Test Pressure = 12 PSI
• MAWP = 30 PSIG
• Pressure/Vacuum testing
• Digital gauges
• Pressure vessel directly under test flange for smooth regulated pressure or vacuum
• Heavy steel construction
• Stainless Steel tubing
• Mounting adapters and gaskets included
Compressed Air 80 - 150 psig
½” nominal line size
Electric Power = 100/115/230VAC
Single Phase, 50/60HZ, 10 amp
Alternate electric configurations available
• Pilot valve kit
• Blanket gas regulator kit