The Groth Model 2100 Emergency Pressure Relief Valve is designed to provide emergency relief capacity beyond that furnished by the normal operating pressure relief valve on the tank. The valve protects the tank against rupture or explosion that could result from excessive internal pressures caused by fire, etc. Model 2100 is designed to be self-closing. As excessive pressure builds up, it relieves, then re-seats when the overpressure has been dissipated.
Model 2100 is built of corrosion resistant materials throughout. It is designed with independently adjustable springs which load the cover and keep the valve tightly sealed until set pressure is reached. The valve features a FKM seating to ensure a tight seal.
Size: 16" (DN 400) , 20" (DN 500) and 24" (DN 600)
Material: Available in carbon steel, stainless steel, and other materials
Pressure: 1 to 15 psig (68.9 mbarg to 1.03 barg)
Certification: ATEX Approval
• Easy access manway combined with emergency relief
• Independently adjustable springs keep the valve tightly sealed until set pressure is reached
• FKM seating ensures a tight seal
• ANSI 150# and API 650 drilling classes available
• Buna-N, FKM and other seating diaphragms
• Steam Jacket