The Groth Model 2100 is designed to provide emergency relief capacity beyond that furnished by the normal operating pressure relief valve on the tank. The valve protects the tank against rupture or explosion that could result from excessive internal pressure. Model 2100 relieves, then reseats when the overpressure event has been dissipated.
• Sizes: 16” (DN 400) , 20” (DN 500) and 24” (DN 600)
• Pressure Settings: 1 to 15 psig (68.9 mbarg to 1.03 barg)
• Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, special materials upon request
• ATEX Approved
• Steam Jacket
• Buna-N, Fluoropolymer, FKM
• ANSI 150# and API 650 drilling classes
Wondering about specifications, availability, customization, or how a product will work with your system? Let us know. Have a comment or suggestion? We want to hear it. We’ll respond within one business day.