The Groth Model 2400A Emergency Pressure Relief Valve is designed to provide emergency relief capacity beyond that furnished by the normal operating pressure relief valve on the tank. The valve helps protects the tank against rupture or internal pressures caused by fire exposure and other emergency events.. Model 2400A is designed to be self-closing. The valve can be offered in corrosion resistant materials throughout. Groth’s special fluoropolymer “cushioned air” pallet and peripheral guiding insures proper alignment and integrity of seating.
• Sizes: 16” (DN 400) , 20” (DN 500) and 24” (DN 600)
• Pressure Setting: 1.5 – 8 oz/in2 (6.46 mbarg to 34.5 mbarg)
• Vacuum Settings: 0.5 – 4 oz/in2 (2.15 mbarg to 17.2 mbarg)
• Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, special materials upon request
• Steam Jacket
• Buna-N, Fluoropolymer, FKM
• ANSI 150# and API 650 drilling classes
• Counter weights
Wondering about specifications, availability, customization, or how a product will work with your system? Let us know. Have a comment or suggestion? We want to hear it. We’ll respond within one business day.