The Groth Model 2050A Emergency Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve is designed to provide emergency relief capacity beyond that furnished by the normal operating pressure or vacuum relief valves on the tank. The Model 2050A valve protects the tank against rupture, explosion or implosion that could result from excessive internal pressures or vacuum conditions caused by fire or rapid emptying of the tank. As excessive pressure builds up, Model 2050A relieves, then re-seats when overpressure has been dissipated.
• Built of corrosion resistant materials
• Grounding Cable connects the head and flange
• Cushioned Air pallet
• Peripheral Guiding
• Vacuum breaker
• Sizes: 16” (DN 400) , 20” (DN 500) and 24” (DN 600)
• Pressure Setting: 1.5 oz/in2 to 16 psig (6.46 mbarg to 68.9 mbarg)
• Vacuum Settings: 0.5 oz/in2 to 4 psig (2.15 mbarg to 17.2 mbarg)
• Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Fiberglass, special materials upon request
• Certifcation: ATEX Approval
• Steam Jacket
• Buna-N, Fluoropolymer, FKM
• ANSI 150# and API 650 drilling classes
Wondering about specifications, availability, customization, or how a product will work with your system? Let us know. Have a comment or suggestion? We want to hear it. We’ll respond within one business day.