The Groth Model 7678 is an End-Of-Line Vertical Deflagration Flame Arrester designed to inhibit flame propagation in gas piping systems and to protect low pressure tanks containing flammable liquids. Arresters protect low flash point liquids from external sources of ignition providing increased fire protection and safety.
• Unique recessed seating for superior protection
• Quick and easy maintenance
• Modular design allows easy and cost-effective flame-bank maintenance
• Flame arrestor element geometry maximizes flame-quenching capability while minimizing pressure drop
• Proven spiral-wound, crimped-ribbon flame element provides reliable protection
• Flange Sizes: 2” (DN50) through 12” (DN300)
• Housing standard material: Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
• Bases standard material: Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
• Flame element standard material: 316L Stainless Steel
• Operational Temperature Range: -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C)
• Burn Time tBT 2 minutes (based on EN ISO 16852:2010)
• NEC gas group D, IEC gas group IIA (MESG >= 0.90 mm)
• Certified to ATEX Directive in compliance with EN ISO 16852:2010
Wondering about specifications, availability, customization, or how a product will work with your system? Let us know. Have a comment or suggestion? We want to hear it. We’ll respond within one business day.