The Groth 7628 model is designed to inhibit flame propagation in gas piping systems and to protect low pressure tanks containing flammable liquids. Arresters protect low flash point liquids from external sources of ignition which provides increased fire protection and safety.
• Horizontal installation
• Flame arrester element geometry maximizes flame quenching capability while minimizing pressure drop
• Spiral-wound, crimped ribbon flame element
• Modular design allows easy and cost-effective flame bank maintenance
• Compact design keeps weight and installation cost down
• Eccentric design minimizes liquid accumulation
• Sizes: 2” (DN50) through 12” (DN300)
• Material: Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
• Flame Element Material: 316L Stainless Steel
• Operational Temperature <= 140 F (60 C)
Wondering about specifications, availability, customization, or how a product will work with your system? Let us know. Have a comment or suggestion? We want to hear it. We’ll respond within one business day.