The Groth Model 7598 is an In-Line Horizontal Deflagration Flame Arrester designed to inhibit flame propagation in gas piping systems and to protect low pressure tanks containing flammable liquids. Arresters protect low flash point liquids from external sources of ignition to help provide increased fire protection and safety.
• Horizontal installation
• Flame arrester element geometry maximizes flame quenching capability while minimizing pressure drop
• Modular design allows easy and cost-effective flame bank maintenance
• Proven spiral-wound, crimped-ribbon flame element provides reliable flame protection
• Eccentric design allows for horizontal installation to prevent liquid accumulation
• Sizes: 2” (DN50) through 12” (DN300)
• Material: Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
• Flame Element Material: 316L Stainless Steel
• Certified to ATEX Directive in compliance with EN ISO 16852:2010
• Thermocouple is required for flame detection per the ATEX Code
• Maximum Operational pressure 15.7 psia (1.08 bara)
(Testing parameters based on EN ISO 16852:2010)
• Burn Time tBT 5 minutes
• Good for NEC gas group D, IEC gas group IIA1
Wondering about specifications, availability, customization, or how a product will work with your system? Let us know. Have a comment or suggestion? We want to hear it. We’ll respond within one business day.