MODEL SERIES 1660A
The Groth 1600 Series valves provide safe, dependable, and accurate low pressure and/or vacuum protection. Seals in accordance with API 2000 requirements for Pilot Operated Relief Valves. This design prevents fugitive emissions and conserves stored product. Rated flow at 10% overpressure provides the ability to operate closer to the tank MAWP, increasing the operating range of the process. This reduces the need for a large overpressure and saves product, which translates into profit. Flexibility in terms of film or o-ring seat and snap or modulating action allows product customization to specific application requirements.
• Sizes 2” through 12” (DN50-DN300)
• 150# ANSI, PN10, PN16, JIS drilling classes available
• Pressure settings from 2 InWC to 15 psig (4.98 mbarg to 1.03 barg)
• Vacuum settings from 3 InWC to 12 psig (7.47 mbarg to 827 mbarg)
• Carbon steel, stainless steel & aluminum materials available
• Cryogenic service proven reliable below minus 300°F (-184°C) with no freeze-up
• ATEX and PED Approval
• Pilot exhaust piped to discharge header
• Field test connection
• Manual blow down
• Conical film seat pallet
• Remote sense pickup
Wondering about specifications, availability, customization, or how a product will work with your system? Let us know. Have a comment or suggestion? We want to hear it. We’ll respond within one business day.