Groth Series 1700 relief valves are designed with inlet and outlet flanges of the same size to reduce installation costs by having smaller downstream piping. Model 1720A valves are designed for systems requiring pressure and vacuum relief.
• Cushioned Air Seating
• Center and peripheral pallet guiding
• Self-draining body
• Fluoropolymer seating diaphragms minimize sticking caused by resinous vapors and atmospheric moisture
• Self draining housing body and drop rings to protect seating surfaces from condensate and freezing
• Design avoids pressure or vacuum buildup doe to binding or clogging of the valve
• Size: 2” (DN50), 3” (DN75) and 4” (DN100)
• Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel or Fiberglass
• Seat and Pallet Materials: 316 Stainless Steel
• Same size inlet and outlet connections
• Manufactured in an ISO9001 Certified manufacturing facility
• Higher set pressures (in weight loaded configuration) than standard pipe-away valves
• PED and ATEX Certified
Wondering about specifications, availability, customization, or how a product will work with your system? Let us know. Have a comment or suggestion? We want to hear it. We’ll respond within one business day.