The Model 8800A Pressure/Vacuum Valve & Flame Arrester combination units are designed to protect your tank from damage created by over- pressure or excessive vacuum, at the same time that they provide protection from externally caused sources of heat and ignition. The result is increased fire protection and safety.
End of Line
The Model 8800A Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve offers Groth’s special “cushioned air” seating. Superior performing fluoropolymer seating diaphragms are standard to minimize sticking caused by resinous vapors and atmospheric moisture. Self draining housings and drip rings protect seating surfaces from condensate and freezing.
The Groth Model 8800A is a combination of the 1200A Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve and Groth Model 7618 Flame Arrester. The superior Buna-N seating diaphragms are standard on the valve to insure extra tight sealing to prevent sludge vapors escaping. Self draining housing body and drip rings protect seating surface from condensate and freezing. The 1200/7618 helps protect your tank from damage created by overpressure or excessive vacuum, at the same time it provides protection from externally caused sources of heat and ignition. The result is reduced emissions level and increased fire protection and safety.
• Cushioned Air Seating
• Fluoropolymer seating diaphragms are standard to minimize sticking caused by resinous vapors and atmospheric moisture
• Self draining housing and drip rings
• Spiral-wound, crimped ribbon flame element
• Modular Construction
• Sizes: 2” (DN 50) through 12” (DN 300)
• Pressure Settings 0.5oz/in2 to 15 psig
• Vacuum Settings: 0.5 oz/in2 to 12 psig
• Materials: Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and other materials
• ATEX Certificate available
Wondering about specifications, availability, customization, or how a product will work with your system? Let us know. Have a comment or suggestion? We want to hear it. We’ll respond within one business day.