The Groth Model 1360A Vacuum Relief Valve is used when vacuum relief is the only requirement. The 1360A may be side mounted on the tank body or piped in. Intake relief necessary under working conditions is achieved by a spring or weight loaded pallet. The 1360A helps to provide increased fire protection and safety. Valve size must be selected to perform required vacuum relief under operating and thermal conditions.
• Modular Construction
• Cushioned air seating
• Fluoropolymer seating diaphragms minimize sticking caused by resinous vapors and atmospheric moisture
• Self-draining housing body and drip rings to protect seating surfaces from condensate and freezing
• Design avoids vacuum buildup due to binding or clogging of the vent
• Sizes: 3”(DN80) through 14”(DN350)
• Vacuum Settings: : 0.5 osi to 17.3 osi (2.15 mbarg to 1.19 barg)
• Materials: Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, special materials upon request
• Certification: ATEX and PED Approval
• Seating Diaphragm Options: FKM, Buna-N or other materials
• Available with flange, consult factory
Wondering about specifications, availability, customization, or how a product will work with your system? Let us know. Have a comment or suggestion? We want to hear it. We’ll respond within one business day.