The Groth Model 7758A Deflagration & Detonation Flame Arrester inhibits flame propagation in gas piping systems. The design of the flame arrestor makes it ideal to protect liquid storage tanks containing both NEC Group D and Group C vapors (IEC Class IIA and IIB1 through IIB3 vapors) with a Maximum Experimental Safe Gap (MESG) equal to or greater than 0.65 mm.
• Compact with high flow capacity and low pressure drop
• Elements are easily removed in-line for cleaning and maintenance
• Sizes: 2” (DN50) x 4” (DN100) through 12” (DN300) x 30” (DN750)
• Housings Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy C276
• Element Materials: Stainless Steel, Alloy C276 or other corrosion resistant alloys
• Consult the factory for specific information for pre-ignition pressures by size and Stable/Unstable detonations
• Vertical or horizontal installation
• In-Line or End-of-Line deflagrations
• Pre-ignition system temperatures -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
• Wafer mesh element is standard
• Sensor ports
• Large inspection and cleaning ports
• Swing bolts for fast element removal
• Factory installed thermocouples for flame sensing
Wondering about specifications, availability, customization, or how a product will work with your system? Let us know. Have a comment or suggestion? We want to hear it. We’ll respond within one business day.