The Groth Series 1300A is used when vacuum relief is the only requirement. Intake relief necessary under working conditions is achieved by a spring or weight loaded pallet. This feature reduces the possibility of tank damage due to an excessive vacuum condition. The 1300A Series helps to provide increased fire protection and safety. Valve size must be selected to perform required vacuum relief under operating and thermal conditions. The 1361A Vacuum Relief Valve is a spring-loaded version of the 1360A Vacuum Relief Valve for use at vacuums of 1 PSIG and above.
• Modular Construction
• Cushioned air seating
• Fluoropolymer seating diaphragms minimize sticking caused by resinous vapors and atmospheric moisture
• Self-draining housing body and drip rings to protect seating surfaces from condensate and freezing
• Design avoids vacuum buildup due to binding or clogging of the vent
• Sizes: 3”(DN80) through 14”(DN350)
• Vacuum Settings: 1 psig to 12 psig (68.9 mbarg to 827 mbarg)
• Materials: Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, special materials upon request
• Certification: ATEX and PED Approval
Wondering about specifications, availability, customization, or how a product will work with your system? Let us know. Have a comment or suggestion? We want to hear it. We’ll respond within one business day.